Who we areOur website address is: http://www.ajitam.in. https://pujapath.ajitam.in is the our subdomain website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
MediaIf you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your dataIf you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your dataIf you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your dataVisitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
TERMS AND CONDITIONS(A) CUSTOMER REGISTRATION:- 1.Customer has to fill the registration form properly online or offline method. 2.All details should be furnished correctly in the online or offline registration form with all details. 3. Registered Customer has to abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by ajitam.in. 4. Customer’s Id proof should be correct in all respect and nothing should be concealed and secrecy and policy of the ajitam.in will not be exposed anywhere/or in any way or to any individual and secrecy must be maintained by the Customer or his family member or any one related to Customer. 5. If at any point of time it comes to the notice to ajitam.in that Customer has transgressed or infringed the rules and regulation as well term and condition of the ajitam.in may take legal actions civil or criminal or both within the Munger jurisdiction. 6. All loses will be recouped by the Customer to the ajitam.in which is caused by the Customer in any manner at any point of time and at any places.
7. Customer is bound to maintain the goodwill of ajitam.in in all respect and Customer is also bound and expected to spread the business of ajitam.in and not to borrow or to make proxy or to make pseudo or to misrepresent or do anything against in disguise which make damage in anyway or anywhere to ajitam.in and if so happen or committed by the Customer to the ajitam.in then ajitam.in is fully empowered to sue the Customer at Munger court under civil and criminal laws of the country and will realise all the monetary losses and all other kind of losses.(B) PURCHASING /BUYING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:- 1. Customer will purchase any product at his own risk. 2. All the warranty related issue and other assurances will be subject to the supplier only and ajitam.in will not undertake any responsibility and guarantee of product and service. Purchaser has to ensure quality etc of the products of the manufacturing and supplying company. (D)REFUND :- 1. Refund is subject to terms and condition of vendors/suppliers. 2.Refund may take minimum 90 days and it may result 100% refund or partial refund or null refund depending upon the terms and condition of purchasing and supply. (E) For any kind of dispute will be subject to Munger district court only. (G) ajitam.in reserves rights to change or to modify or to add or to delete any condition and also keeps rights reserved to remove any customers without prior notice and information and for this not customer is not entitled to claim anything in future. (H)
- Physical Condition of product after customer’s receiving for return request.
- During delivery if customer found the order box is tempered or open then customer should have immediately refuse the order and make a video of order box for further process.
- After receiving product we strongly recommended that customer make a proper video of product unboxing.
- If customer does not make product unboxing video properly we shall not be able to hearing any request.
- After verification If product accidentally/intentionally damaged by the customer then we shall not be able to hearing any request.
- Return and Pick-Up Processing
- Customer address can be changed only when pickup facility will be available at that address.
- If your shipping and billing address will not support to our return pickup facility then product cannot be returned.
- After successful return we shall initiate replace or refund that may take about the minimum period of 90 Days.
- If product does not support return policy then product cannot be return/replace or refund.
- If refund create then customer should have authorised own bank account in which we shall transfer the refund amount.
- During refund if found any miscellaneous charge, service charge, Tax or Courier charge included in your order then it will be deducted.